Travelling west on the Warrego Hwy from Ipswich
- Travel approx 40km west (about 45 minutes) from Ipswich. Take the exit to the left for the University of Queensland Gatton Campus, just before the overpass, and immediately after you pass the McDonalds/BP service station on the right. (It is between the Forest Hill and Gatton exits.)
- Turn left at the T intersection onto the Outer Ring Road of UQ Gatton Campus
- Take the third left into Main Drive (at the long glass and wooden slat building) and left again to park in the Small Animal Hospital car park.
Travelling east on the Warrego Hwy from Toowoomba
- Travel approx 41 km east (about 41 minutes) from Toowoomba. Follow the signs past the Gatton exit, continuing towards Brisbane. Then 300m before McDonalds on the left, exit left off the highway and follow back over the overpass to University of Queensland Gatton Campus.
- When you enter UQ Gatton Campus over the cattle grid, you are now on Outer Ring Road of the University Campus.
- Take the third left into Main Drive (at the long glass and wooden slat building) and then left again to enter the Small Animal Clinic car park.
Accommodation on Campus
For those needing accommodation while visiting the Equine Hospital or Small Animal Hospital, please refer to the accommodation options on campus.
Download: UQ Gatton Map in PDF