The Central Clinical Division is the administrative unit that manages the nine clinical disciplines of the School of Medicine in its locations north of the Brisbane River.
The Central Clinical Division has staff at The Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital, The Royal Children's Hospital, The Prince Charles Hospital and other health facilities within the Central and Northern Health Zones of Queensland Health, including Nambour, Caboolture, Redcliffe and Wesley Hospitals.
The main functions to be facilitated by the Central Clinical Division are:
- Research and Research-based Postgraduate Courses
- Delivery of the Graduate Medical Course and Postgraduate Courses
- Clinical Service Delivery
- Integration with Hospitals and linkages with Professional Bodies
- Developing and maintaining collaborative links with external research organisations
Clinical Sciences Building