The School of Education is a vibrant community of students and researchers offering interesting opportunities in teaching, theory, research and professional development.
The School of Education at The University of Queensland is one of the most productive and high profile schools of education in Australia with a large number of students from Australia and overseas.
Various research groups and associations operate within the School of Education to provide support to students with common research interests. The interest areas of the groups vary from year to year and depend on the interests of both staff and students. Current research groups include:
- Developmental Disabilities Research Group
- The Childhood Research Group
- The Middle Years of Schooling Research Group
- Transcript Analysis Group
- The Teacher Education Interest Group
- Critical Discourse Analysis (CDA) Group
- The Phenomenology Research Interest Group