Most UQ programs have specific requirements that you will need to meet before going on exchange.

Contact your Faculty or School for further information relating to approved partners, course choice, subject approvals, length of stay, and available scholarships. 

Law students - please see here for more information.

B. Engineering students must also have declared a major and completed all foundation courses for that major in their first year.

On this site

Go to top