- Attend/Watch an information session
Attend/Watch an information session
Find out all your need to know about UQ Abroad from the comfort of your own chair.
WATCH the presentations below:
General Information Session or Faculty-Specific Information Session
a) General Information sessons will cover all of the basics of the UQ Abroad process.
b) Faculty-specific information sessions will have a Faculty representative available to answer questions about Faculty specific topics.
SESSIONS for semester 1, 2017 (TBA):
Preparing for exchange can feel like stepping into the unknown, and that is why UQ Abroad organises a series of regional-specific Meet and Greet events to help you prepare for the semester abroad.
ATTEND a Meet and Greet Session:
Preparing for exchange can feel like stepping into the unknown, and that is why UQ Abroad organises a series of regional-specific Meet and Greet events to help you prepare for the semester abroad. In the one-hour informal session, you will get a glimpse of what academic and social life is like in your host country.
Greeted by your UQ Abroad adviser, you will be introduced to:
• returned UQ Abroad students who have studied in your host country
• inbound exchange students from your host country who are currently studying at UQ
• UQ Abroad students who will be studying in your host country during the same semester
Come with your questions about:
• Travelling to host country
• Course registration process
• Full-time study load, coursework and assessments
• Cost of living and managing finances
• Clubs and societies
• Travel insurance (including the UQ corporate travel insurance)
• General visa information
SESSIONS for semester 1, 2017: TBA
PLEASE register your interest in UQ Abroad, and please turn up to the Information Session on time.