Can I withdraw from the exchange program?
Yes, you can withdraw from the UQ Abroad exchange program, but please keep the following in mind:
- You must confirm your withdrawal in writing to UQ Abroad (email is sufficient)
- Please withdraw as early as possible to limit complications
- Once a withdrawal has been processed, it cannot be reversed, so consider your decision very carefully
- Host universities/Travel agencies/Accommodation/Insurance companies may not refund deposits
- University of California (UC) applicants who withdraw their application will not be allowed to re-apply for UC in any future semester