UQ Sponsorship Grant
The UQ Sponsorship Grant provides financial support to student groups and associations to further develop their skills, networks and experiences during their studies at The University of Queensland.
Who is eligible?
Individuals representing student groups and associations of The University of Queensland may apply for funding to support a student-led activity which will enhance student engagement, leadership skills and professional development.
Applicants must be currently enrolled at The University of Queensland and remain enrolled for the duration of the activity/event. The OUE will consider multiple applications from each group. University staff members are not eligible to submit an application.
What we look for:
- An event, program or activity that will genuinely enhance the UQ student experience (for members and the wider student body) and will contribute to the UQ campus culture
- Groups that can demonstrate that they have developed an event and marketing plan to ensure the activity’s success
- We will consider proposals in all categories however we reserve the right to deny any funding request based the nature of the proposal or on budgetary planning.
Some ideas of what you can offer us:
- Willingness to work with OUE to promote your activity/group to the wider UQ community
- Opportunities to provide information about OUE programs to your members
- Promotion of the UQ Sponsorship Grant scheme on your website, Facebook page or promotional materials.
- Applications are open throughout the academic semesters (early March to end October each year). Applications must be submitted electronically at least four weeks prior to the date of the proposed activity.
- After submitting an online application, applicants may be requested to meet with the Director of the Office of Undergraduate Education or delegate, to discuss the application and to demonstrate its benefit to the organization and to The University of Queensland.
- Applicants will be notified in writing regarding the outcome of their application. The grant will then be paid via electronic funds transfer.
- All grant recipients will be required to complete an online report within four weeks of the conclusion of the event, program or activity.
Please note that applications will not be considered retrospectively and in some cases grant payment may occur after the prosed activity.
|UQ Sponsorship Grant section|