Welcome to UQ Study Abroad & Exchange Blogs! If you’re thinking of studying overseas, there are lots of resources available to you. You can check university websites, read brochures (like this one) and talk to university advisors. However, nothing’s quite the same as hearing from someone who’s actually doing it right now. Five students who have come to UQ on Study Abroad or Exchange are blogging throughout their time here. Over the coming months, you can read about what their daily life is like and what the biggest challenges are. Click here or on the search boxes to get started.
CURRENT Student Bloggers in Semester 2, 2017
- Duncan Greeley (from the USA)
- Eduardo de Luna (from Mexico)
- Olivia Woollam (from the UK)
- Tiffany Oluoch (from the USA)
- Kai Lin Chan (from Singapore)
Student Bloggers in Semester 1, 2017
- Margaret Mouat (from the USA)
- Line Frorup (from Denmark)
- Ailish Ullmann (from the USA)
- Leigh Berman (from the USA)
- Michelle Metzler (from the USA)
You can also use the options on the right to search for the blogs you’re interested in, including blogs from previous semesters. You can search by home country, student name or home university. Once you’re there, you can read the posts, look at the photos, and leave comments. Our current bloggers would also love to answer your questions!
Please note that the Study Abroad & Exchange blogs do not support Internet Explorer 8 or older.