- How do I apply?
How do I apply?
A standard full-time course load at UQ is four courses per semester.
Create an account to start your application online and choose the appropriate application type - "Incoming Study Abroad" for study abroad students or "Incoming Exchange" for exchange students.
Upload all required documentation, including:
Submit your application online before the closing date.
We strongly encourage you to use our online application, but if this is impossible you can also download, print and sign the paper appplication form for Study Abroad or Incoming Exchange Programs [PDF]. If you use the paper application, you should submit it as follows:
Exchange students: Submit your application to the Exchane Officer at your home institution before the closing date.
Study abroad students: Submit your application to one of the following places:
- UQ’s Study Abroad and Incoming Exchange Office
- your home institution’s Study Abroad Office (if your home institution has a Study Abroad agreement with UQ)
- one of UQ’s authorised representatives.
Please do not send hard copy original documents. Documents submitted to UQ cannot be returned. If sending hard copies, please submit copies certified by:
- a Justice of the Peace
- a Notary Public (ie, a practising solicitor) or similar government official in your country
- one of UQ's authorised representatives.