You need to meet the following entry requirements to apply for the Study Abroad or Student Exchange programs at UQ:
- you must be nominated by your home institution (exchange students only)
- you must have completed at least one full-time year of study at an accredited university
- you must be currently enrolled at an accredited university
- you must hold average to above-average results in university studies to date
- you must meet UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- you must meet specific course prerequisites for admission into certain courses
Please note that even if you satisfy UQ's English language proficiency requirements, you may still need to meet additional student visa requirements for English proficiency, as required by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.