To accept your Offer, log into your Online Application portal, click the "accept" button, and enter any necessary information.

If you are required to pay UQ directly for tuition fees or OSHC, you will then receive an invoice for payment, which can be done online.  If your home university or study abroad provider is paying your fees on your behalf, they will be invoiced directly.

Once your fees have been paid and you have met any outstanding conditions, you will be issued a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). You will need your CoE to apply for a student visa.

For information on how to apply for your visa, please visit the Department of Home Affairs website.

If you have a package offer, you will need to present both CoEs when applying for your visa.


Go to top