Latin American Studies Minor
Part of the Bachelors of Communication/Arts program
Commencing semesters, 2017
School of Languages and Cultures
Why study Latin American Studies?
The Minor provides students with:
- a broad conceptual knowledge and foundation for further study in the area of Latin American Studies.
- key issues of the Indigenous and Pre-Hispanic World, Hispanic Heritage, Latin America in the 20th Century, and Brazil;
- the symbiosis between Latin American cultural production and its social and political realities in the 20th century;
- knowledge of the most significant contemporary Latin American literary production, trends and debates;
- a foundational understanding of Latin America's intellectual history
View the course list for courses that can be studied as part of the Latin American Studies minor.
What it costs
Please view the Bachelors of Communication/Arts for indicative fees.
How to apply
Please view the Bachelors of Communication/Arts for information on key dates and how to apply.