eBusiness Single Major
Part of the Bachelors of Business Management/Arts program
Commencing semesters, 2013
Full Time/ Part Time
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
Phone: 07 3365 9017
International Student Advisor
Online Enquiries (fast response): www.uq.edu.au/international/enquiry
Phone: Outside Australia: + 61 3 8676 7004
Within Australia (Free Call): 1800 671 980
Why study eBusiness?
This major will provide you with a strong knowledge and understanding of fundamental e-business management principles, which you will learn to apply to contemporary business practices. Courses explore the eBusiness environment and its relevance to the general business environment.
Electronic business graduates find employment in Web design and development; online marketing and advertising; online retail/services; public sector departments and agencies.
View the course list for courses that can be studied as part of the eBusiness major.
- Web design and Development
- Online Marketing and Advertising
- Online Retail/Services
- Public sector departments and agencies
- Specialist organisations such as industry associations, management consultancies, market research and advertising organisations
- Education as a university academic or teacher in TAFE and secondary schools in Australia and abroad, usually after gaining postgraduate teaching qualifications
- Specialists or consultants in training and management development, information technology and information systems design
What it costs
Please view the Bachelors of Business Management/Arts for indicative fees.
How to apply
Please view the Bachelors of Business Management/Arts for information on key dates and how to apply.