Other useful guides and information downloads
Career information and resources Links to Career fact sheets and other resources to help you choose a career that suits you..
UQ Your next Step - a Guide to University Life for Year 10 Students (download in pdf) is just that. This brochure covers all UQ Undergraduate program prerequisites and general information regarding University life. It is a small brochure and covers just the essential information that students in year 10 need to know.
The UQ Activities for Schools brochure (download in pdf) is designed to be used by school teachers and guidance officers to help prepare on or off campus programs to introduce students to University life. This booklet outlines activities that are offered by UQ staff at any of the three UQ campuses and in schools throughout the year.
The Student Update Newsletter contains articles of interest to Year 11 and 12 students and is published three times a year. Click here to view an electronic version of the newsletter.
Faculty and School brochures
A range of Faculty and School prospectuses (as listed below) which cover more in-depth information about UQ Programs are also available on request from the relevant school or faculty. You'll find contact details for UQ schools and faculties linked from this page.
- Business, Economics, Tourism and Law
- Science (Available from the Faculty of Biological & Chemical Sciences)
- Agriculture, Animals, Veterinary Sciences, Food and Environment
- Health Science
- Geographical Sciences and Planning (Available from the Faculty of Engineering, Physical Sciences and Architecture)
- Architecture (Available from the Faculty of Engineering, Physical Sciences and Architecture)
- Music (Available from the Faculty of Arts)
- Education (Available from the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences)
- Information and Communications Technology (Available from the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering within the Faculty of Engineering, Physical Sciences and Architecture)
- Engineering (Available from the Faculty of Engineering, Physical Sciences and Architecture)
- Behavioural Sciences, Education and Social Sciences (Available from the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences)
Other brochures available include UQ Dual Programs, Study Overseas as part of your degree and Study at UQ Ipswich.
How to request publications
If you wish to request a UQ publication be sent to you, please contact the:
- UQ Admissions Team, or
- the Student Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3346 9649.
Guidance Officers and authorised teachers may complete the Guidance Officers' publication request form outlining the publications and quantities required.