The award-winning UQ Library is the largest research library in Queensland, providing excellent facilities and services both online and in-person.
Library features include:
- 14 branches covering UQ St Lucia, UQ Ipswich, UQ Gatton, the major teaching hospitals and the Dental School
- millions of books, tens of thousands of print and electronic journals, eBooks and multimedia, and hundreds of networked databases, as well as an extensive online Quick Reference Collection, microfilm, manuscripts and pictorial materials
- 24-hour-a-day access via the Library website to the Library’s catalogue and online collections
- long opening hours (up to 84 hours per week)
- more than 1400 computers in eZones and throughout the Library for student use
- facilities for laptops, including network ports, and laptops available for loan
- photocopying and printing facilities
- generous borrowing privileges (up to 14 items at a time)
- assistance, tours and free information skills training classes to help students access and use Library resources, and
- access to the UQconnect Wireless Network.
Phone (07) 3346 4312 UQ Library
Ask a Librarian