|Catering for diverse learning spaces and needs among online and distance students|
Focus for project resources
The resources available through the project focus on five main areas:
- Dealing with the shift in emphasis to online and distance learning by all universities
- Understanding the needs and preference of online learners in relation to the use of ICTs for teaching and learning
- Designing learning that takes into account the unique perspective of online learners
- Improving staff skills in relation to the use of ICT
- Recognising that quality processes utilised for online learning can be inappropriate and that feedback gathered from these students is not always utilised in ways that benefit their learning experience
- An annotated bibliography which you can download (pdf) here.
- a list of articles and other media in the public domain from the project Diigo library (external website). Engage with this reference work by adding notes to existing links and suggesting links which are not yet on the list. Email the project manager.
- Links to useful resource sites:
- Policy and practice workshop presentations
- Student Experience Kit (in progress)
- Full results report
- Additional publications.
Support for this project/activity has been provided by the Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching. The views in this project do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching.
The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.