The Careers and Graduate Opportunities unit, within the Student Services division, is well positioned to assist employers in conducting On-campus presentations.
Savvy employers utilise this free service to:
- Build brand / company awareness
- Increase employer profile on campus
- Address and target key student cohorts
- Conduct informational presentations in order to attract applications from graduating students
- Educate and inform students on recruitment process, the importance of employability skills and transition to work
- Create a network of contacts between key staff, university staff and students alike
- Securing a suitable venue with appropriate audio visual support
To schedule a presentation please contact the Careers Team, then enter the event details into UQ Careerhub which serves as the booking form and if a room has yet to be allocated, just enter "TBA".
The careers team welcomes all expressions of interest from employers to conduct On-campus presentations.