Main menu

  • R U Ready banner
  • Getting Started banner
  • Support for international students banner

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I damage something in the property?

If you or your guests damage the property or furnishings you should contact your lessor as soon as possible to report the damage. If you come to an informal agreement about how you will pay for the damage make sure you get it in writing and keep a record of any payments made to the lessor.

Read more FAQs >

Connect with us



Upcoming workshops