Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get tenancy advice?
If you are having a problem with your landlord, and you feel comfortable approaching your lessor, discuss it with them informally first. If you reach an informal agreement about the issue, try to get it in writing (even this is in the form of an email). If you need further tenancy advice you can contact the staff at Accommodation Services, the Residential Tenancies Authority or the Tenant’s Union of Queensland.
Connect with us
- Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers
- Mon 29 Aug 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Mon 29 Aug 2016, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Mon 29 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Mon 29 Aug 2016, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmPractical Help and Advice