Frequently Asked Questions
Utilities are included in my rent. Should this be in my lease agreement?
If utilities are included in your rent, then this should be included in your written tenancy agreement. In a standard form agreement from the Residential Tenancies Authority, there is a section for including who pays for utilities.
Connect with us
- Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Fri 24 Oct 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmAccommodation
- Fri 24 Oct 2014, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmInternational
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning