Frequently Asked Questions
Does seeing a counsellor mean I am ill?
No, seeing a counsellor doesn't mean you are ill. However, where there are some symptoms of an illness - such as depression, anxiety etc. - then counselling can be helpful.
Counsellors will not treat you as a sick person, but rather as someone going through a bad time.
Connect with us
- Mon 12 Oct 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Mon 12 Oct 2015, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmLearning
- Mon 12 Oct 2015, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmResearch
- Tue 13 Oct 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 13 Oct 2015, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmResearch