Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I have to pay in bond?
According to Queensland tenancy law, the maximum bond amount that can be charged is four times the weekly rent. If the lessor charges a bond, it must be lodged with the Residential Tenancies Authority, and an entry condition report must be given to the tenant to complete.
Connect with us
- Mon 30 May 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Mon 30 May 2016, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmResearch
- Tue 31 May 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 31 May 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 31 May 2016, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmPractical Help and Advice