Frequently Asked Questions
How confidential is counselling?
Counsellors work to a strict Code of Ethics which means they must inform you of the limits of confidentiality and then stick to these rules. Everything you say is kept confidential to the counselling service unless there is clear evidence someone may be at a severe risk. Generally clients of counselling services find the level of confidentiality more than adequate.
Connect with us
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amHelp With Editing Your Work
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmResearch
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning