Frequently Asked Questions
Does seeing a counsellor mean I am ill?
No, seeing a counsellor doesn't mean you are ill. However, where there are some symptoms of an illness - such as depression, anxiety etc. - then counselling can be helpful.
Counsellors will not treat you as a sick person, but rather as someone going through a bad time.
Connect with us
- Mon 25 May 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmNew2UQ
- Mon 25 May 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmCareers
- Tue 26 May 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 26 May 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers
- Tue 26 May 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning