Frequently Asked Questions
Doesn't asking for help admit failure?
Paradoxically it can be seen as a matter of strength to ask for counselling.
We all make mistakes and have to learn from them, and it is normal to need several attempts before we get something right. Needing support is a normal part of this process.
A failure is only a failure if your viewpoint is that you must succeed entirely on our own - this is not a burden you have to impose on yourself.
Connect with us
- Fri 27 May 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Mon 30 May 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Mon 30 May 2016, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmResearch
- Tue 31 May 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 31 May 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice