Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to say in a counselling session?
It doesn't really matter how you present your problem. You can say whatever you like. Sometimes there is silence; sometimes you might find yourself saying things you had not expected to say. The counsellor will help you explore the matter and will keep referring to you to clarify his/her understanding.
The 50 minute sessions are long enough for you to return to the different areas until you are happy that you have expressed what you are really feeling.
Connect with us
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmInternational
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmNew2UQ
- Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers