Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if something in the property falls into disrepair?
If some part of the property falls into disrepair as the result of normal use then you need to get in touch with your lessor as soon as possible. Your lessor is responsible for maintenance of the property. Just remember – for routine repairs (anything that is not threatening to your health and safety) your lessor usually has up to a month to fix the problem.
Connect with us
- Mon 27 Apr 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning, Research
- Tue 28 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning