Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I have to pay in bond?
According to Queensland tenancy law, the maximum bond amount that can be charged is four times the weekly rent (for properties with a weekly rental of less than $700). If the lessor charges a bond, it must be lodged with the Residential Tenancies Authority and an entry condition report must be given to the tenant to complete.
Connect with us
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmInternational
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Oct 2014, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmNew2UQ
- Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers