Frequently Asked Questions
Does seeing a counsellor mean I am ill?
No, seeing a counsellor doesn't mean you are ill. However, where there are some symptoms of an illness - such as depression, anxiety etc. - then counselling can be helpful.
Counsellors will not treat you as a sick person, but rather as someone going through a bad time.
Connect with us
- Tue 25 Oct 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 2:00pmCareers
- Wed 26 Oct 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning
- Wed 26 Oct 2016, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmInternational
- Thu 27 Oct 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers