Frequently Asked Questions
What will the counsellor think of me? Will I be judged?
Many of our problems arise just because we are human.
When something goes wrong, it is usually because we are pushing ourselves too hard; because we are in a muddle for reasons we don't fully understand or because we are suffering from some form of mental distress which is distorting our view of reality.
Therefore judging clients is not helpful or relevant; you need to be supported in finding your own way out of the problem.
Connect with us
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmStudent Life
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmStudent Life
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmResearch
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmHelp With Editing Your Work
- Thu 4 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning, Research