Main menu

  • Accommodation Scholarships for 2015 - Apply now
  • Are you ready for UQ? Take our survey to find out how we can help.
  • Getting Started - Make a smooth transition to life at UQ
  • International Student Support - Get help with settling in at UQ

Frequently Asked Questions

When is the best time to place a listing on UQ Rentals?

The largest intake of students at all University of Queensland campuses is at the start of the undergraduate academic year (which commences at the end of February each year). If you want to catch the undergraduates, the best time to have your listing up is by mid-January as we advise new students to arrive early to find their accommodation.

Read more FAQs >

Connect with us



Upcoming workshops