Frequently Asked Questions
How long can you stay in short term accommodation?
Generally six months is the shortest lease period in private rental accommodation, student-specific accommodation and on-campus accommodation. If you are here for shorter periods (as a visiting academic or research student for example), you will need to look at providers that have no fixed- term stay. Some of these providers will charge nightly, weekly or monthly rates. Take a look at our list of providers.
Connect with us
- Mon 22 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmCareers
- Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning