Frequently Asked Questions
How much money do I need?
Starting a tenancy does have costs associated with it.
For private rentals, you generally need to pay a bond of four weeks rent plus two weeks advance rent in order to move into your new place. You may also need to pay utility connection fees. Some share houses may only require two weeks bond (or none at all).
Rent will then generally be paid weekly or fortnightly. On-campus accommodation providers generally require payments to be made at the start of semester, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Connect with us
- Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers
- Mon 27 Feb 2017, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Mon 27 Feb 2017, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Feb 2017, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning