Frequently Asked Questions
Can my lessor just turn up to inspect the property?
Lessors are entitled to make four routine property inspections per year but they must give one week’s notice to make this kind of inspection in writing. As a general rule, any time the lessor (or a tradesperson required for maintenance) enters the property they should give notice to you as the tenant. Notice periods are different for rooming accommodation agreements. Rooms can be routinely inspected no more than once a month and the provider needs to give you 48 hours notice of the inspection.
Connect with us
- Fri 25 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Fri 25 Jul 2014, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation
- Mon 28 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning
- Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Mon 28 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ