Main menu

  • Become a Student Leader banner
  • R U Ready banner
  • Getting Started banner
  • Support for international students banner

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for on-campus accommodation?

You need to apply for college accommodation very early, as applications close well before the start of the following semester for most colleges. You can find online application forms which need to be completed and submitted along with all supporting documentation through UQRentals. Check closing dates for the colleges on their respective websites, as dates vary between each one. The colleges are all managed independently of UQ, so you are best to contact them directly with any questions.

Read more FAQs >

Connect with us



Upcoming workshops