Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for on-campus accommodation?
You need to apply for college accommodation very early, as applications close well before the start of the following semester for most colleges. You can find online application forms which need to be completed and submitted along with all supporting documentation through UQRentals. Check closing dates for the colleges on their respective websites, as dates vary between each one. The colleges are all managed independently of UQ, so you are best to contact them directly with any questions.
Connect with us
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amHelp With Editing Your Work
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmResearch
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning