Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I have to pay in bond?
According to Queensland tenancy law, the maximum bond amount that can be charged is four times the weekly rent. If the lessor charges a bond, it must be lodged with the Residential Tenancies Authority, and an entry condition report must be given to the tenant to complete.
Connect with us
- Mon 27 Apr 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Mon 27 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning, Research
- Tue 28 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning