Frequently Asked Questions
How long can you stay in short term accommodation?
Generally six months is the shortest lease period in private rental accommodation, student-specific accommodation and on-campus accommodation. If you are here for shorter periods (as a visiting academic or research student for example), you will need to look at providers that have no fixed- term stay. Some of these providers will charge nightly, weekly or monthly rates. Take a look at our list of providers.
Connect with us
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amHelp With Editing Your Work
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmResearch
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning