Frequently Asked Questions
What is counselling?
Counselling gives you the opportunity to talk with a trained professional, who can offer support, and new perspectives on your issues.
It is designed to give you the time, space and encouragement to explore and understand the issues you bring. While counselling is not a magic or an instant cure, it can clarify problems and help in their resolution.
Connect with us
- Wed 29 Apr 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Wed 29 Apr 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Wed 29 Apr 2015, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 4:00pmLearning
- Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amPractical Help and Advice