Frequently Asked Questions
What will the counsellor think of me? Will I be judged?
Many of our problems arise just because we are human.
When something goes wrong, it is usually because we are pushing ourselves too hard; because we are in a muddle for reasons we don't fully understand or because we are suffering from some form of mental distress which is distorting our view of reality.
Therefore judging clients is not helpful or relevant; you need to be supported in finding your own way out of the problem.
Connect with us
- Fri 29 Aug 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmAccommodation
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amNew2UQ
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning