Frequently Asked Questions
How long can you stay in short term accommodation?
Generally six months is the shortest lease period in private rental accommodation, student-specific accommodation and on-campus accommodation.
If you are here for shorter periods (as a visiting academic or research student for example), you will need to look at providers that have no fixed-term stay. Some of these providers will charge nightly, weekly or monthly rates.
Take a look at our list of providers.
Connect with us
- Mon 25 May 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmNew2UQ
- Mon 25 May 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmCareers
- Tue 26 May 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 26 May 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers
- Tue 26 May 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning