Frequently Asked Questions
Should I take the first property I inspect?
You should always shop around when you are looking at long-term accommodation. You want to make sure you get the best deal.
Shortlist a few properties and inspect them all – compare rental prices, location and the quality of the accommodation. Once you are ready to put in an application only submit one at a time. If you submit three applications and you are approved for all of them legally you might have to start paying rent on all the properties.
If you invest a bit of your time you should be able to find a great place to live!
Connect with us
- Fri 28 Nov 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Fri 28 Nov 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmAccommodation
- Fri 5 Dec 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Fri 5 Dec 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmAccommodation
- Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ