Frequently Asked Questions
Can my lessor just turn up to inspect the property?
Lessors are entitled to make four routine property inspections per year but they must give one week’s notice to make this kind of inspection in writing. As a general rule, any time the lessor (or a tradesperson required for maintenance) enters the property they should give notice to you as the tenant. Notice periods are different for rooming accommodation agreements. Rooms can be routinely inspected no more than once a month and the provider needs to give you 48 hours notice of the inspection.
Connect with us
- Mon 6 Jul 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Mon 6 Jul 2015, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation
- Wed 8 Jul 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Fri 10 Jul 2015, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation