• Mindfulness Yoga. Meditation in motion for a peaceful mind.
  • UQ SafeZone App now available from app stores
  • Your first weeks at UQ; Get your UQ journey off to a great start
  • Getting Started - Make a smooth transition to life at UQ
  • Are you ready for UQ? Take our survey to find out how we can help.
  • International Student Support - Get help with settling in at UQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Utilities are included in my rent. Should this be in my lease agreement?

If utilities are included in your rent, then this should be included in your written tenancy agreement. In a standard form agreement from the Residential Tenancies Authority, there is a section for including who pays for utilities.

Read more FAQs >

Connect with us



Upcoming workshops