Frequently Asked Questions
What should I expect to pay for electricity and other utilities?
Utilities are generally charged quarterly (every three months), so the bills can be large when they arrive. We suggest students budget between $1 to $1.50 per day for electricity. If you put this money aside weekly, then you will have a pool of cash to draw on when your bills arrive. Just remember that if you’re using your air-conditioning a lot through the summer then you should budget for your bills to be higher as air conditioners can use a lot of electricity. Check your tenancy agreement to see what utilities you are responsible for paying for.
Connect with us
- Tue 4 Oct 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 4 Oct 2016, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmInternational
- Tue 4 Oct 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmInternational
- Wed 5 Oct 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amCareers
- Wed 5 Oct 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning