Frequently Asked Questions
Doesn't asking for help admit failure?
Paradoxically it can be seen as a matter of strength to ask for counselling.
We all make mistakes and have to learn from them, and it is normal to need several attempts before we get something right. Needing support is a normal part of this process.
A failure is only a failure if your viewpoint is that you must succeed entirely on our own - this is not a burden you have to impose on yourself.
Connect with us
- Thu 30 Jul 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Thu 30 Jul 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmInternational
- Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmInternational
- Thu 30 Jul 2015, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmLearning
- Fri 31 Jul 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amStudent Life