Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to place a listing on UQ Rentals?
The largest intake of students at all University of Queensland campuses is at the start of the undergraduate academic year, which commences at the end of February or beginning of March each year. If you want to catch the undergraduates, the best time to have your listing up is by mid-January, as we advise new students to arrive early to find their accommodation.
Connect with us
- Fri 29 Apr 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Fri 29 Apr 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Fri 29 Apr 2016, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmStudent Life
- Tue 3 May 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 3 May 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning