Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a tenancy agreement and a rooming accommodation agreement?
In a tenancy agreement you will be the tenant and the person you are renting from (the agent/ owner of property) will be the lessor. Under a tenancy agreement, you take possession and have a right to access the whole property. In a rooming accommodation agreement, you are the resident and the person you are renting from is the accommodation provider. Under a rooming accommodation agreement, you take possession of your bedroom and have access to the shared living space in the property.
Connect with us
- Fri 31 Jul 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amStudent Life
- Fri 31 Jul 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Fri 31 Jul 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Fri 31 Jul 2015, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation
- Mon 3 Aug 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning