Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not sure about my lease. What should I do?
If you are feeling uncertain about something in a lease or don’t understand part of the agreement, don’t sign the agreement. Ask the lessor for some time to consider the agreement and come in and see staff at Accommodation Services. We can check leases and refer students on to the Residential Tenancies Authority for further advice.
Connect with us
- Wed 22 Apr 2015, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Wed 22 Apr 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amNew2UQ
- Wed 22 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning, Research
- Wed 22 Apr 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmCareers
- Thu 23 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning