Frequently Asked Questions
Utilities are included in my rent. Should this be in my lease agreement?
If utilities are included in your rent, then this should be included in your written tenancy agreement. In a standard form agreement from the Residential Tenancies Authority, there is a section for including who pays for utilities.
Connect with us
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amInternational
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning