Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if something in the property falls into disrepair?
If some part of the property falls into disrepair as the result of normal use then you need to get in touch with your lessor as soon as possible. Your lessor is responsible for maintenance of the property. Just remember – for routine repairs (anything that is not threatening to your health and safety) your lessor usually has up to a month to fix the problem.
Connect with us
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amStudent Life
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning, Student Life
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning, Research