Frequently Asked Questions
Doesn't asking for help admit failure?
Paradoxically it can be seen as a matter of strength to ask for counselling.
We all make mistakes and have to learn from them, and it is normal to need several attempts before we get something right. Needing support is a normal part of this process.
A failure is only a failure if your viewpoint is that you must succeed entirely on our own - this is not a burden you have to impose on yourself.
Connect with us
- Fri 22 Aug 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning
- Fri 22 Aug 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Fri 22 Aug 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Fri 22 Aug 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmAccommodation
- Fri 22 Aug 2014, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmStudent Life