Frequently Asked Questions
Does seeing a counsellor mean I am ill?
No, seeing a counsellor doesn't mean you are ill. However, where there are some symptoms of an illness - such as depression, anxiety etc. - then counselling can be helpful.
Counsellors will not treat you as a sick person, but rather as someone going through a bad time.
Connect with us
- Wed 24 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amHelp With Editing Your Work
- Wed 24 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers
- Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Wed 24 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Thu 25 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning