• Art Based Therapy Groups
  • Mindfulness Yoga. Meditation in motion for a peaceful mind.
  • Getting Started - Make a smooth transition to life at UQ
  • International Student Support - Get help with settling in at UQ

Frequently Asked Questions

What will the counsellor think of me? Will I be judged?

Many of our problems arise just because we are human.

When something goes wrong, it is usually because we are pushing ourselves too hard; because we are in a muddle for reasons we don't fully understand or because we are suffering from some form of mental distress which is distorting our view of reality.

Therefore judging clients is not helpful or relevant; you need to be supported in finding your own way out of the problem.

Read more FAQs >

Connect with us



Upcoming workshops