Frequently Asked Questions
When should I start looking for my long term accommodation?
We recommend that students arrive in Queensland at least 2 weeks before orientation week begins in order to inspect and secure their long term accommodation. The closer to semester students arrive, the more competition there is for long term accommodation. You need to ensure that you have enough time to inspect a few different properties and compare the various accommodation options available to you.
Connect with us
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amInternational
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning