Frequently Asked Questions
Will counselling help?
Talking with a counsellor offers a psychological space that friends or family cannot provide.
The ‘severity' of a problem is relative - i.e., if something is not right, it is not right - counselling is valid whether a concern is minimal or overwhelming.
People who engage in the counselling process often find it useful, although sometimes challenging.
Talking does help.
Connect with us
- Thu 31 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning
- Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amCareers
- Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Thu 31 Jul 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmStudent Life
- Thu 31 Jul 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning