Frequently Asked Questions
When should I start looking for my long term accommodation?
We recommend that students arrive in Queensland at least 2 weeks before orientation week begins in order to inspect and secure their long term accommodation. The closer to semester students arrive, the more competition there is for long term accommodation. You need to ensure that you have enough time to inspect a few different properties and compare the various accommodation options available to you.
Connect with us
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmInternational
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmInternational, New2UQ, Practical Help and Advice, Student Life
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmLearning