Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay?
No. Counselling is offered free of charge to current students of UQ as part of the support system designed to help you make the most of your studies.
If you need more specialized or more intensive support than the university service can provide, you may be referred to an outside service. Some of these are free of charge; others will charge a fee.
Connect with us
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amStudent Life
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning, Student Life
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning, Research