Frequently Asked Questions
My property is vacant outside of February. Will I be able to find a student tenant?
While most new undergraduate students look for their accommodation in January and February each year, there is a second undergraduate intake in July each year for Semester 2. Some students only sign a six month lease and need to move mid-year. Research higher degree students also arrive coinciding with the commencement of four research quarters across the calendar year – so it is possible to find student tenants outside the February student intake.
Connect with us
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amHelp With Editing Your Work
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmResearch
- Tue 2 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning