Frequently Asked Questions
What will the counsellor think of me? Will I be judged?
Many of our problems arise just because we are human.
When something goes wrong, it is usually because we are pushing ourselves too hard; because we are in a muddle for reasons we don't fully understand or because we are suffering from some form of mental distress which is distorting our view of reality.
Therefore judging clients is not helpful or relevant; you need to be supported in finding your own way out of the problem.
Connect with us
- Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Fri 12 Feb 2016, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation
- Mon 15 Feb 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Mon 15 Feb 2016, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation