Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a tenancy agreement and a rooming accommodation agreement?
In a tenancy agreement you will be the tenant and the person you are renting from (the agent/ owner of property) will be the lessor. Under a tenancy agreement, you take possession and have a right to access the whole property. In a rooming accommodation agreement, you are the resident and the person you are renting from is the accommodation provider. Under a rooming accommodation agreement, you take possession of your bedroom and have access to the shared living space in the property.
Connect with us
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amResearch
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmResearch
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmCareers
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmStudent Life