Frequently Asked Questions
Do real-estate agents charge fees to look at vacant listings?
In Queensland agents cannot charge application fees if you are looking at their listings. You may be asked to pay management fees of some kind once you become a tenant. A deposit may also be requested once your application has been approved. This amount is then deducted from your remaining set-up costs.
Connect with us
- Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers
- Tue 25 Oct 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 2:00pmCareers
- Wed 26 Oct 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning
- Wed 26 Oct 2016, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmInternational