Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I live?
The answer to this question is different for every student. Location is an important consideration as you start to look for long term accommodation. It’s important to think practically when you consider location – make sure your campus is accessible by public transport, look for local shops to get your groceries and consider the impact of schools and busy roads on transport at peak travel times. It’s equally important to consider whether you will have access to the facilities you need for your hobbies and what the area offers for social activities on the weekend!
Connect with us
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amNew2UQ
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Mon 1 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning