Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I have to pay in bond?
According to Queensland tenancy law, the maximum bond amount that can be charged is four times the weekly rent. If the lessor charges a bond, it must be lodged with the Residential Tenancies Authority, and an entry condition report must be given to the tenant to complete.
Connect with us
- Tue 28 Jul 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmStudent Life
- Wed 29 Jul 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Wed 29 Jul 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Wed 29 Jul 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Wed 29 Jul 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning