Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to place a listing on UQ Rentals?
The largest intake of students at all University of Queensland campuses is at the start of the undergraduate academic year, which commences at the end of February or beginning of March each year. If you want to catch the undergraduates, the best time to have your listing up is by mid-January, as we advise new students to arrive early to find their accommodation.
Connect with us
- Mon 3 Aug 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Mon 3 Aug 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Mon 3 Aug 2015, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Mon 3 Aug 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmInternational
- Mon 3 Aug 2015, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmLearning