Frequently Asked Questions
Will counselling help?
Talking with a counsellor offers a psychological space that friends or family cannot provide.
The ‘severity' of a problem is relative - i.e., if something is not right, it is not right - counselling is valid whether a concern is minimal or overwhelming.
People who engage in the counselling process often find it useful, although sometimes challenging.
Talking does help.
Connect with us
- Tue 29 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning
- Tue 29 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amCareers
- Tue 29 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 29 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning, Research
- Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmStudent Life