Frequently Asked Questions
Utilities are included in my rent. Should this be in my lease agreement?
If utilities are included in your rent, then this should be included in your written tenancy agreement. In a standard form agreement from the Residential Tenancies Authority, there is a section for including who pays for utilities.
Connect with us
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amResearch
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmResearch
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmCareers
- Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmStudent Life