Frequently Asked Questions
Utilities are included in my rent. Should this be in my lease agreement?
If utilities are included in your rent, then this should be included in your written tenancy agreement. In a standard form agreement from the Residential Tenancies Authority, there is a section for including who pays for utilities.
Connect with us
- Fri 6 May 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Mon 9 May 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Mon 9 May 2016, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmResearch
- Tue 10 May 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 10 May 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmPractical Help and Advice