Frequently Asked Questions
Do real-estate agents charge fees to look at vacant listings?
In Queensland agents cannot charge application fees if you are looking at their listings. You may be asked to pay management fees of some kind once you become a tenant. A deposit may also be requested once your application has been approved. This amount is then deducted from your remaining set-up costs.
Connect with us
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmInternational
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmInternational, New2UQ, Practical Help and Advice, Student Life
- Thu 23 Feb 2017, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmLearning