Main menu

  • Become a Student Leader banner
  • R U Ready banner
  • Getting Started banner
  • Support for international students banner

Frequently Asked Questions

Do real-estate agents charge fees to look at vacant listings?

In Queensland agents cannot charge application fees if you are looking at their listings. You may be asked to pay management fees of some kind once you become a tenant. A deposit may also be requested once your application has been approved. This amount is then deducted from your remaining set-up costs.

Read more FAQs >

Connect with us



Upcoming workshops