Frequently Asked Questions
How much detail should I put on my entry condition report?
You should always be as detailed as possible when completing your entry condition report – check behind furnishings and doors for non-visible damage and make sure all appliances work. If you don’t have enough space on the entry condition form then you can attach extra pages (as long as you sign and date them). You can also attach photographs to the report to support the comments you have made. If there is a dispute at the end of the tenancy about the condition of a property, the Residential Tenancies Authority will use the entry condition report to determine how the bond is refunded.
Connect with us
- Fri 25 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ
- Fri 25 Jul 2014, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation
- Mon 28 Jul 2014, 9:00 am9:00am to 10:00amLearning
- Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Mon 28 Jul 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmNew2UQ