Frequently Asked Questions
How much money do I need?
Starting a tenancy does have costs associated with it.
For private rentals, you generally need to pay a bond of four weeks rent plus two weeks advance rent in order to move into your new place. You may also need to pay utility connection fees. Some share houses may only require two weeks bond (or none at all).
Rent will then generally be paid weekly or fortnightly. On-campus accommodation providers generally require payments to be made at the start of semester, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Connect with us
- Mon 1 Aug 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Mon 1 Aug 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Mon 1 Aug 2016, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Mon 1 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmCareers
- Mon 1 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmStudent Life