Frequently Asked Questions
My property is vacant outside of February. Will I be able to find a student tenant?
While most new undergraduate students look for their accommodation in January and February each year, there is a second undergraduate intake in July each year for Semester 2. Some students only sign a six month lease and need to move mid-year. Research higher degree students also arrive coinciding with the commencement of four research quarters across the calendar year – so it is possible to find student tenants outside the February student intake.
Connect with us
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmStudent Life
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmStudent Life
- Wed 3 Sep 2014, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmResearch