Frequently Asked Questions
Do real-estate agents charge fees to look at vacant listings?
In Queensland agents cannot charge application fees if you are looking at their listings. You may be asked to pay management fees of some kind once you become a tenant. A deposit may also be requested once your application has been approved. This amount is then deducted from your remaining set-up costs.
Connect with us
- Mon 30 May 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 3:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Mon 30 May 2016, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmResearch
- Tue 31 May 2016, 9:00 am9:00am to 11:00amLearning
- Tue 31 May 2016, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amPractical Help and Advice
- Tue 31 May 2016, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmPractical Help and Advice