Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I have to pay in bond?
According to Queensland tenancy law, the maximum bond amount that can be charged is four times the weekly rent. If the lessor charges a bond, it must be lodged with the Residential Tenancies Authority, and an entry condition report must be given to the tenant to complete.
Connect with us
- Tue 30 Aug 2016, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmLearning
- Tue 30 Aug 2016, 12:00 pm12:00pm to 1:00pmLearning
- Tue 30 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmLearning
- Tue 30 Aug 2016, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmInternational
- Tue 30 Aug 2016, 3:00 pm3:00pm to 4:00pmStudent Life