Frequently Asked Questions
Will counselling help?
Talking with a counsellor offers a psychological space that friends or family cannot provide.
The ‘severity' of a problem is relative - i.e., if something is not right, it is not right - counselling is valid whether a concern is minimal or overwhelming.
People who engage in the counselling process often find it useful, although sometimes challenging.
Talking does help.
Connect with us
- Thu 8 Oct 2015, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 4:00pmPractical Help and Advice
- Fri 9 Oct 2015, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmStudent Life
- Fri 9 Oct 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmAccommodation
- Fri 9 Oct 2015, 2:00 pm2:00pm to 3:00pmLearning
- Mon 12 Oct 2015, 1:00 pm1:00pm to 2:00pmPractical Help and Advice