Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do now that I have found a place that I like?
Once you have inspected a property, and you are happy with it, the next step is to start the paperwork. If the property is managed by a real-estate agent then you will need to submit an application. If the property is privately managed by the owner, then you may only need to tell them you are interested in taking the place. After your application is approved, or the owner has confirmed you will be able to take the room, then you will need to sign your agreement. Remember, if there is anything in the rental agreement that you are not sure of you should not sign it.
Connect with us
- Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amInternational
- Fri 24 Feb 2017, 11:00 am11:00am to 12:00pmInternational, New2UQ, Practical Help and Advice, Student Life
- Fri 24 Feb 2017, 12:30 pm12:30pm to 1:30pmAccommodation
- Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:00 am10:00am to 11:00amStudent Life
- Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:00 am10:00am to 12:00pmCareers