mySI-net is the University’s online enrolment system where you manage your enrolment and conduct essential administrative functions.
What can I do in mySI-net?
You can use mySI-net to:
- Enrol in UQ courses
- Update your personal details
- View your course profiles and timetables
- Sign-on to classes (lectures, tutorials, labs)
- Pay your fees
- Apply for financial assistance if you are a domestic student
- Request a change of program
- View your examination timetable
- View your results
How can I access mySI-net?
my.UQ is the University’s student portal to the many online services, such as your student email, eLearning, the Library, and mySI-net, without requiring you to sign-in on each service separately.
- Go to any webpage within the UQ domain (uq.edu.au) where you will find a link to my.UQ in the top right corner. Alternatively, you can sign in to my.UQ at https://student.my.uq.edu.au
- Enter your UQ Sign-In username and password amd click the Sign In button.
- Once signed in, click on the link to mySI-net located in the top-left corner, under Go Direct To.
Via the mySI-net website
- Go directly to the mySI-net web site at https://www.sinet.uq.edu.au/.
- Enter your UQ Sign-In username and password and click the Sign In button.
When you access mySI-net you will be presented with a series of introductory screens designed to welcome you to mySI-net, guide you through the enrolment tasks and inform you of important messages from the University.
Next step: Sign on to classes ›