- Our Programs
It is our belief that to stand out from the crowd, successful journalists and communication professionals need to enhance their all-round-competence with personal enterprise, innovation, imagination and creativity. Therefore, all our programs are tailored in a way to provide you with these necessary skills.
You will have the opportunity to access the latest technology and develop state-of-the-art expertise in print, broadcast and multimedia journalism as well as all the knowledge you need to become an expert communicator, working at the forefront of our communication-driven society.
So take your time and have a closer look at the opportunities you will be having at the School of Journalism and Commmunication.
The links below will take you to the individual program pages. For detailed course information please click on the 'Course list' in the summary box.
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Communication (Honours)
- Bachelor of Journalism (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (Journalism and Mass Communication)
Postgraduate Coursework programs
- Graduate Certificate in Journalism
- Graduate Certificate in Communication
- Graduate Diploma in Journalism
- Graduate Diploma in Communication
- Masters of Journalism
- Masters of Communication
Research Higher Degree programs