Want to work on a magazine?
Call for expressions of interest: SJC annual magazine work integrated learning project
The SJC is looking for two students to work on a glossy magazine that showcases our achievements across 2012.
You will be required to work one day per week until early December and will be paid on an hourly basis.
You must be able to:
- produce editorial features
- proof read and edit
- produce and edit podcasts and videos
- produce excellent photographs
- work to deadlines
- work as a team, but under direction
- be new-media savvy
If you are interested, please send:
- your CV
- examples of your work (text, audio and visual)
- a statement as to why you would like to be involved
Deadline for expressions of interest is 5pm 20 September. Send to Siena Perry- email@example.com