Who are the SI-net Coordinators?
For information about SI-net/mySI-net and what access you require please liaise with the SI-net Coordinator from your relevant faculty/unit.
The responsibilities adopted by SI-net Coordinators are:
- Checking access request forms to ensure applicants are:
- staff members
- applying for the required level of access
- have the required approvals to obtain access
- Checking the level of access of existing staff users within their organisational unit and providing an update on any changes required to user accounts.
- Monitoring the use of SI-net by users within their organisational unit and reporting any inappropriate use which requires corrective action.
- Providing advice to staff users with regards to training, system functionality and business rules and policies.