The University of Queensland Homepage
Go to the IED Online Homepage You are at the IED Online website

 Accommodation Services

Help is available for all students, particularly those from overseas and out-of-Brisbane, in finding accommodation, or dealing with housing, rental or tenancy problems, during their time at University.  Accommodation Services provide information about accommodation in residential colleges, but the colleges administer their own bookings.

The UQ Rentals website is available for those in the UQ community wishing to rent or list a room or property. Register as a "Student" (to search for properties) or "Provider" (to list your property) at