The University of Queensland Publication Scheme is established under section 21 of the Right to Information Act 2009. Our publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the department. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information as part of the response to the review of Freedom of Information laws.
Accessing this Information
Where possible these documents are available free of charge for you to download. Some PDF versions of scanned documents may not be readable by accessibility devices such as screen readers. If you're having difficulty accessing any of these documents, contact us on +61 7 3365 2571 or email email@example.com
and we'll provide the information in a suitable format.
Our Publication Scheme
Information is grouped and accessible through seven classes:
- This describes who we are and what we do
- This provides details of the services which we provide
- This describes what we spend and how we spend it
- This describes what our priorities and how we are doing
- This describes our internal policies and procedures
- This contains details of our lists and registers
Our Publication Scheme does not include information of the following kinds:
- Personal information;
- Information that could affect our commercial operations;
- Information which is archived, out of date or otherwise inaccessible; or
- Information the routine release of which would be impractical or resource intensive.
Complaints and inquiries
Any inquiries about this publication scheme or complaints about the information contained in the publication scheme should be sent to the Right to Information and Privacy Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 3365 2571.