2013 ARC DECRA Rejoinders opened 19 June 2012. The UQ Research and Innovation internal closing date for submission of your rejoinder in RMS is 27 June 2012 – Noon.
UQ REJOINDER WORKSHOP
The DECRA rejoinder session was held on Thursday 21 June 2012
HELPFUL ADVICE ON HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR REJOINDER
- All participants listed on the proposal with 'Edit' rights can view, edit and submit rejoinders to UQ R&I – note only one rejoinder is submitted per proposal.
- You will be able to submit a rejoinder even if you have not received any Assessment Reports.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR REJOINDER – HELPFUL TIPS FOR UQ APPLICANTS:
- Your assessments and rejoinder are located within your DE13/DP13 Proposal in RMS.
- To access your assessments and rejoinder, please click on the ‘Proposals’ link on your RMS main page. Select ‘DP13round 1’ or ‘DE13 round 1’ from the drop down list for ‘Scheme Round’ and then click on the ‘Search’ button to show your Proposals. Your assessments and rejoinder are accessible as individual ‘tabs’ within the Proposal.
- All participants listed on the proposal with ‘Edit’ rights can view, edit and submit rejoinders to UQ R&I.
- Rejoinders have a character limit of 5,000 characters including spaces. If you exceed this limit you will not be able to successfully ‘Submit’ your rejoinder to UQ R&I.
If you have forgotten your RMS password or User ID please select ‘Reset Password’ or ‘Retrieve User Name’ link on RMS log-in page and follow the prompts. You may also access the useful RMS tip sheets from the UQ R&I website http://www.uq.edu.au/research/rid/grants-gams-rms, which are designed to assist you with password and User ID queries.