UQ Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Women
Round Status: Closed
The University of Queensland invites applications for a small number of Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Women to commence in 2015. The Fellowships are open to women with a PhD or equivalent qualification, whose academic careers have been interrupted, delayed or otherwise constrained by family or other responsibilities. This includes applicants who are precluded from applying for post-doctoral research fellowships in locations elsewhere. It is anticipated one Fellowship will be available for full-time research over a period of three years, while another will be available for half-time research over a period of three years. The research must be conducted at The University of Queensland in any of its disciplines.
The following are the key dates for the UQ Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Women for funding commencing in 2015:
The UQ Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Women Scheme for 2015-2017 opens: 7 April 2014
Applicants submit their completed applications to Schools/Centres: 19 May 2014
Schools refer applications to Faculties/Institutes for assessment: 2 June 2014
Faculty/Institute forward a short-list of two applications to UQR&I: 27 June 2014
Short-listed applications to be submitted to Central Selection Committee for final consideration: mid July 2014
- Step 1: Download and read the UQ Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Women Guidelines and Conditions of Award from the UQ Documentation section below.
- Step 2: After familiarising yourself with the eligibility and selection criteria, download and complete the UQ Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Women Application Form. Please ensure that your application is submitted on this year's Application Form as proposals submitted on older forms will not be considered.
- Step 3: Ensure that all supporting documentation is attached to your application, including the completed Referee Report forms available below.
- Step 4: Submit your Application Form and supporting documents to the relevant School/Centre/Institute by the scheme closing date.
For further information on the scheme please contact UQFellowships@research.uq.edu.au.
The UQ Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Women scheme is currently closed. The following documentation from the last round (for funding commencing in 2015) is provided here for reference only:
- UQ_PDRFW_2015_Conditions of Award
- UQ_PDRFW_2015_Application Form
- UQ_PDRFW_2015_Referee Report Form
- UQ_PDRFW_2015_Information on Assessment Process for School/Centre/Faculty/Institute
- UQPDRFW Progress/Final Report (Post-award resource)
No Workshops or Information Sessions are currently scheduled for this scheme. Please contact UQR&I with any queries (UQFellowships@research.uq.edu.au).