UQ-FAPESP Strategic Research Fund SPRINT
Round Status: OPEN
The São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) and The University of Queensland, signed a Cooperation Agreement for Research on 5 August 2016, aiming to implement scientific and technological cooperation between UQ researchers and researchers from the State of São Paulo, Brazil, through the funding of joint research initiatives. Under the Agreement and as as a continuation of this fruitful collaboration, FAPESP and UQ have announced a further Call for Proposals for the funding of researcher exchange between the two institutions.
The Call supports researcher exchanges in any of the University of Queensland’s fields of research. FAPESP will provide funding of up to the equivalent of AUD$10,000.00 per successful proposal and UQ will provide funding of up to AUD $10,000 per successful proposal, for the duration of the grant (up to 12 months), to cover research-related mobility expenses.
The following are the key round dates for UQ-FAPESP Strategic Research Fund SPRINT grants (edition 2) for funding commencing in 2017:
- Round opens (scheme documentation released): 25 April 2017
- Full applications (UQR&I deadline): 31 July 2017
- Step 1: UQ Staff should join the UQR&I Mailing List. Official announcements and UQR&I updates regarding the scheme will be sent via the Mailing List.
- Step 2: Familiarise yourself with the key UQ documentation (see below).
- Step 3: After familiarising yourself with the eligibility and selection criteria, download and complete the UQ-FAPESP Strategic Research Fund Application Form (Word Document).
- Step 4: Submit your completed Application Form to UQR&I by the scheme closing date. The Application Form should be submitted in PDF format, complete with all relevant attachments as a single document. Refer to the scheme Guidelines for further details.
For further information on the scheme please contact UQR&I at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheme documentation for SPRINT - 2nd Edition 2017 for funding commencing in 2017:
No Workshops or Information Sessions are currently scheduled for this scheme. Please contact UQR&I with any queries, email@example.com.