UQ-FAPESP Strategic Research Fund SPRINT - 4th Edition 2016
Round Status: OPEN
FAPESP and The University of Queensland, signed a Cooperation Agreement for Research on 5 August 2016, aiming to implement scientific and technological cooperation between UQ researchers and researchers from the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil, through the funding of joint research initiatives. Under the Agreement and as the first call to promote collaborations, FAPESP and UQ have announced the first Call for Proposals for funding of researcher exchange.
The Call supports researcher exchanges in any of the University of Queensland’s fields of research. FAPESP will provide funding of up to the equivalent of AUD$10,000.00 per successful proposal and UQ will provide funding of up to AUD $10,000 per successful proposal, for the duration of the grant (up to 12 months), to cover research-related mobility expenses.
The following are the key round dates for UQ-FAPESP Strategic Research Fund SPRINT grants for funding commencing in 2017:
- Round opens (scheme documentation released): 28 October 2016
- Full applications (UQR&I deadline): 30 January 2017
- Step 1: UQ Staff should join the UQR&I Mailing List. Official announcements and UQR&I updates regarding the scheme will be sent via the Mailing List.
- Step 2: Familiarise yourself with the key UQ documentation (see below).
- Step 3: After familiarising yourself with the eligibility and selection criteria, download and complete the UQ-FAPESP Strategic Research Fund Application Form (Word Document).
- Step 4: Submit your completed Application Form to UQR&I by the scheme closing date. The Application Form should be submitted in PDF format, complete with all relevant attachments as a single document. Refer to the scheme Guidelines for further details.
For further information on the scheme please contact UQR&I at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheme documentation for SPRINT - 4th Edition 2016 for funding commencing in 2017:
2017 UQ-FAPESP Strategic Research Fund Application Form
No Workshops or Information Sessions are currently scheduled for this scheme. Please contact UQR&I with any queries, email@example.com.