Research Impact at UQ
Learn about UQ’s research in the 2016 interactive edition of Research Impact 2016. Then find out more, be inspired, and learn how UQ creates change. Read and watch a selection of Research Impact stories.
This publication is available in seven additional languages:
|Arabic - العربية||download||download|
|Chinese - 简体中文||download||download|
|French - Français||download||download|
|Indonesian - Bahasa||download||download|
|Portuguese - Português||download||download|
|Spanish - Español||download||download|
|Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt||download||download|
Research at UQ
The Research at UQ video showcases UQ's research excellence, featuring four researchers:
- Professor Maree Smith who is creating change with chronic pain treatment;
- Professor Brad Sherman who is creating change by increasing food supply;
- Professor Peter Halley who is creating change with biodegradable plastic; and
- Professor Zhiguo Yuan who is creating change by improving sewer systems.
The video also showcases UQ's three campuses, world class facilities and international linkages.
Research at UQ: Industry Partnerships
The Research at UQ: Industry Partnerships video features four of UQ's outstanding UQ industry-research partnerships:
- Professor Victor Rudolph, School of Chemical Engineering, and Synergen Met Pty Ltd;
- Professor David Craik and Professor David Fairlie, Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB), and Pfizer Australia;
- Dr Esteban Marcellin, Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN), and The DOW Chemical Company; and
- Associate Professor Martie-Louise Verreynne, UQ Business School and the Queensland Government.
These highly successful collaborations demonstrate that innovation is best achieved through teamwork, and that partnerships built on cooperation and hard work can drive the outcomes of excellent research towards the community, boosting well-being and prosperity.
|Research Impact at UQ section|