- Industry Partnerships
The University offers a wide range of professional services to both the public and private sectors and the community in general. In this section, you can browse through these services, recent innovations and existing clients and customers.
- Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology Faculty – Solutions for Industry
- Science Faculty – Solutions for Industry
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Faculty – Research and Industry
- Business, Economics, and Law Faculty – Industry and Government
- Health Sciences Faculty – Collaborations and Partnerships (including resources for industry collaboration)
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology – Industry Engagement
- UQ Diamantina Institute – Laboratory to Patient
- Institute for Social Science Research – Commercial Services
- Institute of Molecular Biosciences – Commercial Services
- Sustainable Minerals Institute – Commercial Services
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation – Industry Engagement
A full list of benefactions received by the University each year is published in Volume One of UQ's annual Calendar, with regular updates produced in UQ News.
|Industry Partnerships section|