The UQ Strategic Plan is supported by an Operational Agenda, and a set of portfolio plans and enabling operational plans, each of which is reviewed annually.
The portfolio plans and enabling operational plans describe the practical initiatives to be implemented in support of the University's strategic objectives. This ensures that the activities that will drive change are properly embedded at the appropriate level of the organisation. Implementation plans for each portfolio plan and annual reporting mechanisms track progress against goals. Each portfolio plan is reviewed annually and is subjected to a major review every three to five years to ensure currency and congruence with the University's strategic direction.
The Operational Agenda is a key element of the University's planning framework. It encapulates the objectives, strategies and targets developed within the portfolio plans and enabling operational plans, together with a series of broad performance indicators that will be used to monitor the University's progress.
Portfolio Plans include the:
- Teaching and Learning Enhancement Plan
- Research and Research Training Plan
- Internationalisation Plan
- Engagement Plan
- Equity and Diversity Plan
- Infrastructure and Support Plan
Enabling Operational Plans include:
- Faculty enabling operational plans
- Institute enabling operational plans
- Plans for key operational areas – Ipswich Campus, UQ Library, Central Administration
The latest versions of these plans may be located via the UQ Strategic Planning webpage.