UQ CareerHub is a FREE online employment service for both local and international UQ students, employers and alumni. It connects users with leading local, national and international employers who advertise, both locally and internationally:
- Graduate recruitment programs
- Vacation employment and internship programs
- Work experience opportunities
- Pre-Registration Pharmacy Positions
- Employment scholarships and cadetships
- Experienced professional postions for postgraduate students and alumni
In addition to the jobs advertised online in UQ CareerHub, students and alumni can also find information on :
- Upcoming on-campus presentations by employers and career fairs
- Upcoming industry and international employment-related events
- Upcoming career planning and employment preparation workshops at UQ
- Online careers resources, such as fact sheets and links to useful websites
UQ CareerHub can be used by both students, employers and alumni of The University of Queensland at no charge.
New users must register first at www.careerhub.uq.edu.au before they can login.