Research Higher Degrees
About Research Higher Degrees
Postgraduate research degrees at UQ are known as Research Higher Degrees. There are 2 options:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
The School of Pharmacy welcomes graduates from diverse backgrounds to its Research Higher Degree programs. Examples of undergraduate studies include:
- Social Science
The School of Pharmacy provides opportunities for graduates to develop a variety of skill sets for their future careers. Activities provide students with attributes sought after in careers related to the pharmaceutical industry, biomedical research, government agencies, clinical pharmacy, and academia. Research higher degree student events provide the opportunity to hear from past graduates about career opportunities after graduation and to further develop professional networks.
- Pharmacy research higher degree (PhD and MPhil) students can also gain teaching experience while supplementing their income through tutoring and demonstrating to undergraduate students.
- Students receive funding to present their work at an international conferences and many of our students have completed sections of their research projects in other leading research facilities overseas and/or interstate.
- A wide variety of scholarships are available to research higher degree students in the School of Pharmacy.
Future students can select from available projects listed on our web site or work with an appropriate advisor on developing a project tailored to their research passion.
- Email | email@example.com
|Research Higher Degrees section|