During Orientation Week, the School of Pharmacy will run a "Welcome to Pharmacy" session.
This session is hosted by the Head of School, Professor Nick Shaw, and is COMPULSORY for all students starting the Bachelor of Pharmacy program in 2013.
You will learn:
- how the program is structured
- what subjects you will study in your first year
- who the important contacts are
- how and where to find assistance if you require it
A free BBQ will follow the session, which will be hosted by the Queensland Pharmacy Students Association (QPSA).
The details for this session are:
- Date: Tuesday February 19, 2013
- Venue: UQ Centre Lecture Theater, Building 27A (click to view on UQ Maps)
- Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm (followed by a BBQ)
- What to bring: A pen or pencil and notepaper for important information
For more information and a full program of events during UQ Orientation Week, please visit UQ's website at www.uq.edu.au/orientation