UQ Pharmacy 40 Year Reunion
The UQ Pharmacy Alumni Network will host a 40 Year Reunion on Saturday July 6th, 2013.
The event celebrates 40 years since the graduation of the class of 1973. Partners are very welcome to attend!
- DATE | Saturday, July 6th, 2013
- TIME | 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- VENUE | The Pharmacy Australia Centre of Excellence (PACE), Woolloongabba
- TOUR | We will offer a guided tour prior to the event (6:05pm). Please indicate your attendance when registering.
- DRESS | Cocktail
- PRICE | $75 per head (includes GST)
- INCLUDES | 3 hour beverage & canapes package, dessert, tea and coffee
- PARKING | Free undercover parking is available at PACE.
- RSVP | Book your tickets online by Friday, June 28th, 2013
The reunion will be held at the Pharmacy Australia Centre of Excellence (PACE). PACE is located at:
- 20 Cornwall Street
If you're driving:
- Park in the undercover parking, which can be accessed via Kent Street (Kent Street runs off Cornwall Street, beside the Dutton Park Railway Station)
- When you approach the gate to the parking lot, press the button and take a ticket from the machine. Keep this ticket with you and redeem it for a validated ticket at registration
- Proceed via the elevator to Level 4, where you will be registered
If you're catching the train:
- You can travel to PACE by train, disembarking at Dutton Park Station
- Proceed across Kent Street and walk through the car park, to the elevators at the end
- Travel via elevator to Level 4, where you will be registered
If you're on foot or in a cab:
- There is a drop-off area directly in front of PACE, at 20 Cornwall Street
- PACE's main entry is via Cornwall Street, through the covered glass walkway
- Enter via the automatic doors and registration for the event will be on your right.
- Click here to register online with a Visa or Mastercard using our secure booking site
- If you cannot access this website, payment can be made by phone using Visa or Mastercard. Please contact Stephanie Dunn on 07 3346 1926
PLEASE NOTE: All tickets must be booked and paid in advance. We regret that we are unable to accept payments on the night
All queries regarding this event, or the UQ Pharmacy Alumni Network, can be forwarded to:
- Ms Stephanie Dunn
UQ Pharmacy Alumni Coordinator
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | 07 3346 1926