- Corporate Operations
Welcome to the Corporate Operations Division web site.
The Division is responsible to the Chief Operating Officer for providing a range of strategic and operational services to the University, with an underlying aim to improve administrative efficiency.
- Management and implementation of corporate-sponsored improvement projects
- Corporate administration and account management
- Management and implementation of projects sponsored by the Student Lifecycle Project
- Enterprise risk management
- Internal audit
- Records and archives management
- Copying and general office services
- Operational management of UQ Customs House
Details of some of these functions are available via the menu bar.
Mr Jeremy Crowley
+ 61 (7) 3365 9082
Building 61 (St Lucia)