Corporate web services
We oversee the strategic development of UQ’s website, developing policy and guidelines aimed at maintaining best practice in usability, branding and accessibility.
We offer a comprehensive catalogue of services that support over four hundred University websites. We provide administration, support and user training for the University’s online content management system, as well as being responsible for the day-to-day management of top-level UQ corporate and marketing websites.
Get in touch
The team can be engaged for a wide range of web related jobs with core skills consisting of project management, usability, programming and web design expertise, including:
- Providing clients with tools for statistical analysis by implementing Google Analytics
- Improving the currency of client's homepages with RSS feeds of news and events from the corporate UQ Events and UQ News sites
- Enabling clients to administer sections of their homepage with the installation of feeds from their database
- Assisting with the implementation of embedded videos hosted on Vimeo or YouTube
- Designing the interface for online UQ applications including wireframes, usability advice, UQ brand implementation, and front-end development
- Providing templates for and assisting with the production and distribution of eNewsletters
- Enabling clients to create online surveys, registrations forms by providing access to the survey tool, Checkbox