Report a Hazard
Workplace hazards, if not corrected, may cause accidents and injuries. Identified hazards should be remedied as soon as possible, or isolated to ensure they are unable to cause harm. If the situation is an emergency, call UQ Security 336-53333 for assistance.
P&F Works Control
PF Assist offers a help desk function for members of staff to make general enquiries, create work requests, to report faults/repairs within or around any UQ building and to track the progress of requests. Maintenance work is defined as the repair, replacement and upkeep of existing university assets.
OH&S Hazard Report Form
The 'UQ Hazard Report Form' is designed to be used where assistance is required to resolve, remove or alleviate an identified workplace hazard.
Hazard Reporting Process
- Person identifying the hazard to complete a 'Hazard Report Form'.
- 'Hazard Report Form' to be forwarded to the relevant Workplace Health and Safety Coordinator (WHSC) for action. (List of UQ WHSC's)
- WHSC will either (a) resolve the hazard, (b) isolate the hazard and lodge a job with PF Assist, and/or (c) contact the OH&S Division for assistance.
- WHSC then completes their section of the 'Hazard Report Form', and forwards the form to the OH&S Division for tracking purposes. (OH&S Division Contact Details)
- The OH&S Division will review the reported hazard, and if not resolved (and it is determined that corrective action is required) will follow up on the matter - either directly, or with PF Assist.
- The OH&S Division will list the reported hazard in the Register (below) and follow-up on progress to facilitate appropriate corrective action.
OH&SHazard Report Register
If you have submitted a hazard report and would like to track progress, please refer to the hazard report register for details.
- 2013 Hazard Report Register - St Lucia
- 2013 Hazard Report Register - Gatton
- 2012 Hazard Report Register
- 2011 Hazard Report Register
|Report a Hazard section|