Health & Wellbeing
The survival, growth and success of the University of Queensland depends on its people.The University is committed to the ongoing promotion of the good health and wellbeing of staff through the development and implementation of the staff wellness program – UQ Wellness.
Staff Support & Rehabilitation Adviser (HR Division)
- Jacqueline Smurthwaite / Email: email@example.com / Phone: +61 7 336 51146
Self Help Resources
Work / Life Balance Workshops
- Living with Change
- Managing Time
- Managing Workplace Relationships
Staff Assistance Services program (SAS)
The Staff Assistance Services program (SAS) provides confidential and voluntary counselling and assistance to all University staff to help staff resolve problems. The University recognises that a variety of problems have the potential to affect work performance or the ability of staff to function socially within their work environment. This policy outlines the internal and external services available to staff.
Contact SAS for help with:
- Personal and/or work-related Issues or concerns
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Workplace issues or concerns
- Health or medical issues
- Religious concerns
- Sexual harassment
Staff Support Information
Competing demands and modern living have produced a life style that can be fast paced, and sometimes stressful. Keep your head above water by developing a repertoire of skills to maintain your ability to cope with your daily challenges.
The A-Z of Health & Wellbeing
- HealthInsite - An Australian Government Initiative with loads of information on a wide range of health and wellbeing topics.